It’s been almost a month since we switched to our new system (and name) and we are extremely happy with the results.
One of the most important issues we wanted to rectify with the new system was our ability to get statistics on what people are watching. For the last 3 years we had very little solid stats to go on, so a lot of our decisions were based on guesses.
Now in a short time we were able to get a much better handle on what you folks want from our channel and what we can do to make it more enjoyable for you, our viewers.
Starting today, we will be implementing the following changes:
- You will no longer need a +Plus membership to view our entire library. All films, series and talk shows will be available with Ads. Of course, if you want to remove the ads, you can become a +Plus member.
- Ad plays are being increased to every 10 minutes (it was originally every 15). This will allow us to give you more content for free while still being able to fund our operation.
- Rentals will be removed soon. We will be moving a great number of the Rental titles to the free section as soon as the paperwork is signed
- More content inbound! We have a bunch of content backlogged and will be uploading it over the next few months. We have reached our monthly “bandwidth cap” for uploads, so we have to wait until the first of July to upload more.
- Fund raiser coming! We are going to be running a fundraiser soon. Stay tuned for more details.
More changes will come as we analyze the numbers and figure out how we can do a better job at finding you the content you want to see.